Five artists – choreographer Donald McKayle, visual artist Alexis Smith, TV producer Darren Star, R.E.M singer Michael Stipe, and director Julie Taymor – sit down to talk about art in the new century. Los Angeles Times 11/28/99
- And:LESSONS OF THE 20TH CENTURY: The wild ride that changed the meaning of visual art. Christopher Knight explains. Los Angeles Times 11/28/99
- And: 100 years of Cal art at the LA County Museum.
- And: A century of architecture.
- And: In TV. Media. Movies. Dance. Music. Theater.
- And: internet is key to LA theater prosperity.
Los Angeles Times 11/28/99